|Developer||TinyMob Games Inc|
|Latest Update||June 26, 2014|
|Avg iTunes User Rating||5|
Tiny Realms Description
Tiny Realms is the first real-time mobile strategy game! Finally, play with true combat strategy and directly control units in battle like a real warlord! Play as Dwarf, Human or Tegu to battle other factions for supremacy in a fantasy realm.
Battle in multiplayer or explore epic single player quests. Your actions affect your reputation and change the Tiny Realms world.
- Completely Free to Play mobile action strategy game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Real-Time Strategy - Deep gameplay in the style of classic action strategy games.
- Introducing: Battle Command - Control your units directly for a tactical advantage.
- Create Warbands - Combine melee and ranged units to gain a strategic advantage.
- Choose Your Faction - Play as three unique factions. Each faction has their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Multiplayer Battles - Test your skills and your strategy against other players online. Attack their Realm, destroy their defenses and raid their resources.
- Epic Single Player Quests - Explore the world of Tiny Realms through hundreds of single player quests. Be strategic about what quests you accept, your reputation depends on it.
Need help or experiencing any issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: An online network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Tiny Realms Release (1.0.9) Info
New Unit Upgrades:
- New rapid recruit times for basic melee and ranged units for all factions.
- Updated stats and lower cost for Wizards, Shamans and Rune Guardians.
- Improved Warpath unit selection speed for faster attacks!
- Increased Warband capacities for more units
Realm and Building Improvements:
- Defensive buildings have increased damage and hit points.
- Updated FX for defensive buildings
- Resources collected from buildings now show amounts generated
- Latest iOS devices preview next building upgrades
Updated Multiplayer Features:
- Enhanced replay functionality
- Improved Facebook Connectivity with Leaderboards
- Multiplayer post-battle report details unit losses in your inbox
- Bug fix for realm building and creation notifications
- Bug fixes for the Realm View
- Bug fix for Quest Map
- Bug fixes for Replays
- Bug fixes for crashes and time-outs
- Bug fixes for Leaderboards